Socomec UPS Marine Backup
Socomec UPS Marine Backup | NETYS RT-M
Single/Single Phase Marine UPS from 1100VA to 3300VA
The most cost-effective solution for marine applications such as:
- Steering systems
- Bridge systems
- Radar systems
- Control systems
- Video Surveillance systems
Socomec UPS Marine Backup | NETYS RT-Marine Family
- Socomec NETYS RT Marine UPS 1100VA 900 Watt
- Socomec NETYS RT Marine UPS 1700VA 1350 Watt
- Socomec NETYS RT Marine UPS 2200VA 1800 Watt
High Availability In Marine Environments
The marine industry calls for reliable equipment, able to supply applications operating in harsh environments.
In such a context, power outages cause extremely serious problems to critical equipment for the navigation system, and communication and engine controls, which leads to costs increasing.
In line with SOCOMEC ’s commitment to:
- develop innovative solutions to ensure availability
- improve energy efficiency
- reduce costs
SOCOMEC has introduced NETYS RT-M, high-performance UPS DNV GL standard certified.
Easy to use
- Easy configurable frequency converter operation (50 Hz, 60 Hz)
- No configuration necessary on first startup
- Wide range of communication protocols (including TCP/IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS).
Meets practical needs
- Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform, to completely filter out all disturbances from / to the mains power supply and to ensure maximum protection of the equipment.
- Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet wide back-up time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
Standard and Options Features
Standard electrical features
- Built-in backfeed protection.
- Protection against atmospheric phenomena (NTP) for telephone/ADSL modems.
- RJ11 connection for Emergency Power Off (EPO).
- Connection for battery extension modules.
- Battery extension modules.
Standard Communication Features
- LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X® operating systems.
- HID: UPS management based on Windows® and Mac OS X® embedded service - USB interface.
- MODBUS RTU.
RT-VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.