Get 24X7X365 Vessel’s ASE Current GPS Report
Vessel Citadel ASE ComCenter II Current GPS Report Generated Over EMail By HQs Shore-Side User 24X7X365
When Pirates Get Onboard…
It’s been noticed worldwide that many times, due to pirates getting onboard vessels while in the HRAs, vessels are completely lost from the radars…
First thing pirates do is to completely destroy/take down vessel’s communications, including:
Inmarsat Can’t Track Offline Vessel’ Satellite Communication Systems…
In this very unfortunate incident:
- Inmarsat has to be notified about a possible piracy attack, in order to trace a vessel
- so as to then check internally with their Inmarsat NOC
- and then trace vessel’s communications
But the above 3 steps/procedures are too time consuming and, usually, as vessel satellite communications’ bridge systems are taken down / destroyed by pirates onboard, vessel therefore cannot be traced…
A HQ’s Shore-Side Shipping Company Security Officer however, with an ASE Citadel ComCenter fitted onboard:
Simply EMails Vessels’s ASE Citadel ComCenter II Iridium anti piracy communications system:
and gets an email message with vessel’s current:
- GPS Report
Therefore vessels equipped with the custom Marisatcom ASE Citadel ComCenter II anti piracy technology, not only increase their anti piracy measures at sea but enhance ISPS Code and BMP4. And integrate Voice, SSAS, LRIT.
All a shipping company security officer has to do is to generate by email vessel’s Current ASE Citadel ComCenter II GPS Report, and will get back to his email box vessel’s GPS report, heading, speed and coordinates.
ASE Marisatcom Iridium Citadel anti-piracy solution delivers numerous security benefits to:
- people onboard vessels while transiting the HRAs
- vessel’s shipping company’s HQs ship security officer
Various remote email tasks
Shore-side shipping company security officers can perform various remote tasks by email for their vessel/fleet’s equipped with an ASE Citadel Comcenter II Marisatcom anti piracy technology.
So provided the onboard ASE Citadel hidden Iridium terminal is switched-on, the shore-side shipping company security officer will generate vessel’s Current GPS Report, including heading, speed and coordinates.
Shore-side shipping company security officer, no matter if located:
– at the office
– at the other side of the planet
for as long as has:
– internet connectivity
– an email client
can remotely request their vessel’s current position, heading, speed and coordinates.
- The request must be an (SMS) email message with a valid password and valid message format,
- All the shore-side user has to write in their email client is: Vessel’s Iridium ASE Number, ASE#<password>#POSITION:?#
Shore-side user email example to request vessel’s Current GPS Report
Sample Get-At-Will by email 24X7X365 Vessel’s ASE Current GPS Report
The replied vessel’ current GPS report will get back to the requester’s email address:
Sample ASE Marisatcom Hidden Iridium Citadel Anti-Piracy Vessel Generated GPS Message Report Delivered To HQs EMail Address
Shore-side HQs’ email address gets automatically an email message containing the below vessel info:
- Vessel Name and Send-Message-To-email-address must have been configured by the user during/shortly after ASE ComCenter installation.
- The alert will NOT be sent if:
- an email address has not been configured
- the ASE ComCenter is switched off*
- the ASE ComCenter link to the satellites is not available*
* To check the health of your onboard ASE Citadel ComCenter II, at any vessel, for your entire fleet (ASE unit must be switched on, have link to the satellites, etc.):
- simply run (from the comfort of your email client) an ASE Remote Periodic GPS Report, between 30 minutes and 1 week.
- if you don’t want to run the health report (say when your vessel/fleet is out of the HRA), simply remotely Deactivate the Periodic GPS Report functionality for the vessels of your choice.