With market operations in Europe, Middle East & Far East, Marisatcom is a project-driven client-listening networking and solutions service company.
Keeping client’s budgets truly competitive, while at the same time delivering open and field-tested platforms and technologies is Marisatcom’s main focus.
Providing also customer-oriented services.
- Mission is to provide revolutionary and sustainable development within the Onshore/Offshore Industry.
- Delivers its services and solutions mainly to International Shipping Companies, to Shipyards and to its local area partners.
- Has deep expertise working with Shipyards and local partners too on various Security, TVRO, VSAT, etc. projects.
- On an ad-hoc basis delivers its services and solutions to other related markets and sectors.
- Listens very carefully and pays very much attention in supporting its customers, in the most professional way and by adopting the most modern technological advances available.
- Has long and deep commercial maritime experience.
- Has long and deep Maritime Satellite, Land, GSM and Networking field-tested experience.
- Addresses Europe, Middle East & Far East.
- Has a cumulative and serious strategic, managerial and operational working experience of 40 years in a multinational and national level in the Telecom, Consulting and the ICT industries within Greece, Northern & Southern Europe, the US, the Middle East and the Far East, of which 24 years are within the Maritime Industry.
- Is committed to truly cost-effective and ocean-land field-tested, integrated, secure and professional solutions, around the clock support, up-to-date and uninterrupted customized availability and related for Ocean-Going-Vessels & for Yachts and their H.Q.’s, on a Global / Regional satellite coverage, over a range of satellite networks.
- Is engaged in very specific solutions and services, from system design all the way down to end-user remote and on-site support.